A Freakout! Festival Experience
Bishops Avenue. London. SW6 6EA
ALL SHOWS ARE PRODUCED AND CURATED BY NILE RODGERS WITH SOME VERY SPECIAL INVITED GUESTS
Friday 24th June // Labrinth, CHIC, Alison Moyet, Thompson Twins Tom Bailey, Jesse Rose
Saturday 25th June // Beck, CHIC, Anne-Marie, Emin, Nicole Moudaber
Sunday 26th June // CHIC, John Newman, Angie Stone, Grace, Incognitom Krystal Klear
Friday 24th June
Gates 5pm – Curfew 10pm
Saturday 25th June
Gates 3pm – Curfew 10pm
Sunday 26th June
Gates 3pm –– Curfew 10pm
Gold Circle with access to Private VIP Bar and Catering in the Palace walled garden – Standing £84.00
General Admission – Sanding £54.00 FRI / SU / £59.00 (SAT
Please note that this is an open air standing event. The event will take place in all weathers. Personal Chairs are not permitted. You are welcome to bring blankets however these will only be permitted in designated areas within the concert area, not within the main body of the arena.
Gold Circle Ticket provides access to the VIP Golden Circle in front of the stage as well as access to a covered private bar and catering area in the walled garden.
Hospitality Packages in The Palace Private Rooms and Courtyard
Platinum Packages £299.00
Includes Welcome Canapés , 3 Course Private Fine Dining, Drinks Package, Private VIP Bar within the Palace, Gold Circle Access,
Friday – Platinum Pre Event Dinner as above plus Meet and Greet with Nile Rogers and Guests.
Arrival 4pm Dinner 5pm. Music 6pm
Saturday and Sunday – Pre event Lunch with exclusive access to sound check & rehearsals followed by a meet & greet with Nile Rogers And guests.
Arrival 2pm Lunch 3pm Music 5pm
Gold VIP Canapé & Drink Package £199.00
Includes canapés and drinks package in the Historic Palace Courtyard. Private VIP Bar within the Palace, Gold Circle Access,
Private Bar and viewing area within The Palace, and Gold Circle Access
Due to the standing arena Fold Festival is not suitable for Under 5’s.
There are no child discounts.
Please follow specific event signage for your ticket. VIP and Hospitality tickets will enter at separate gates.
There is no parking at the event but there will be a drop off and pick up point in Bishops Avenue. One you arrive access to the site is on the level with no steps.
Carers tickets will be provided free of charge for registered disabled.
There is no wheelchair platform at this event. Limited wheelchair positions are available near to the stage.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
Numerous Bars and Catering will be available around site. Including street food traders and mini craft beer festival.
VIP Bar in Walled Garden
Areas for blankets will be provided around the perimeter.
Do no drive to Fulham Palace – Use Public Transport or alternative means.
Putney Bridge Underground station (District Line) is approximately an eight minute walk. Please follow event signs when you leave station. You will be directed to the venue avoiding main road along the Thames Path through to Bishop’s Park.
Putney Station (15 minute walk). On departing the station turn right, walk down Putney High Street, across Putney Bridge. Take the steps down to follow the Thames Path west through Bishop’s Park. Follow event signage to the event gates.
A number of buses stop on Fulham Palace Road, within a few minutes walk of Fulham Palace.
Nearest buses 74, 220, 430 (alight on Fulham Palace Road at Bishop’s Park Road bus stop, near to garden centre). Five minute walk to Fulham Palace along Bishop’s Avenue.
85, 93, 265 (alight at or near Putney Bridge). Ten minute walk.
No Cycling allowed on the ground. Limited bike racks available in Bishops Avenue
Food and Drink may not be brought into the event, there are plentiful concessions, festival bars, street food vendors and craft beers.
No professional recording equipment.
No knives, weapons, lasers, fireworks, Chinese lanterns, dogs and other animals.
No illegal drugs or legal Highs are permitted.
No trading or promotion without the express permission of the organisers.
Terms & Conditions
TICKET / ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS –
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
- All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
- In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “Legal Highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival.
- No pass outs will be issued to ticket holders, please ensure you have everything before entering the arena. No duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
- No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena
- Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
- Please respect the park and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished.
- If you have any disabled access requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org .Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making
- No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
- Fold Festival is not suitable for young children. Under 5’s are not permitted to attend. Age restriction is 16 years +. All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, please bring ID.
- Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site; do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
- Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from the organisers.
- No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted to the arena.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. The promoter reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
- In the event of cancellation of the festival by the promoter , their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
- Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
- Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
- This ticket is security printed; please keep it dry to get it wet may invalidate it.
- This ticket remains the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of The Promoter. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to re-sell this ticket within the festival site under any circumstances.
- No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from the Promoter
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
- Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into Fold Festival in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
- Tickets are sold subject to license.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS AND FIREWORKS. CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.