Showfilmfirst Prize Draw Standard Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over and who are members of showfilmfirst.
2. Employees or agencies of Showfilmfirst (“SFF”, “We”) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to the SFF terms and conditions. You should be opted-in to receive email communications from us, including winner emails. You may unsubscribe at any time.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must choose your preferred location and register/log in to your SFF account. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Only one entry per person.
7. SFF accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by SFF.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is detailed on the prize draw entry page. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. Winners will be chosen at random from entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take within 24 hours of close of entry.
10. SFF accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel and snacks).
11. The winners will be notified by email within 24 hours of entries closing. If a winner does not respond to SFF via the email link within 24 hours, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and SFF shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within the time period detailed in the winner email or else they will also forfeit their prize).
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. SFF retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on SFF’s reasonable request.
entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry.
16. SFF accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. SFF further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of SFF for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. SFF reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of SFF in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. SFF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Additional Terms and Conditions can be found on the Prize Draw Entry page, including terms and conditions relevant to the specific prize draw. By entering you agree to accept and additional terms and Conditions.
Promoter: See Film First Ltd.