It’s the day Star Wars fans old and new have been waiting for – 17th December 2015 sees the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the seventh film in the most popular and famous movie franchise of all time.
Since our first trip to a galaxy, far, far away, nearly 40 years ago, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO & R2-D2, and the baddest baddie of them all, Darth Vader, have been a part of our lives. The original fans are now grown-up and parents – and even grand-parents – themselves, introducing the force to each new generation and, with J.J. Abrams hotly anticipated new instalment already breaking pre-sale records, for many more years to come.
To celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, we want to know what Star Wars means to you. Tell us:
– Where and when you saw your first Star Wars movie?
– Your childhood Star Wars memories, including toys and games you played?
– If you’ve ever been to a special screening – maybe the characters or some of the stars were there, or you dressed up?
– If you’ve been to a fancy dress party or other Star Wars themed event?
– Have you ever met any members of the cast?
– Do you put Jedi as your religion?
Just what makes Star Wars so special for you?
Send us your memories and photos to http://showfilmfirst.tumblr.com/starwarsmemories and we will publish a selection of them in the SFF December Magazine.